If you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party, by submitting such information to us, you warrant and represent to us that you have obtained the consent of such third party in disclosing his personal data to us.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from persons under the age of 18 (“Minors”). If you are a Minor, please do not use this Website or send any personal data about yourself to us.
- contact details such as phone number and email address;
- date of birth;
- home address;
- delivery address;
- payment related information such as bank account or credit card information;
- purchase and order history;
- account login details and password; and
- other personally identifiable information which you provide in connection with your use of this website including in the process of creating an account and making orders and payments.
We also collect information that is sent automatically by your web browser, computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device. This data may include IP addresses, the address of the web page you were visiting when you accessed this website, and other browsing information. You may change the settings of your web browser or device. Please also refer to Section 8 below regarding our usage of Cookies.
We do not collect your NRIC number.
- when you submit forms;
- when you register for an account with us;
- when you interact with us;
- when you request that we contact you;
- when you submit any content and/or information to us; and
- when you submit your personal data to us for any other reason.
- processing and maintaining your account with us and providing the services to you on the Website;
- providing customer support;
- improving our relationship with customers and our products and services;
- marketing our products on this website;
- processing, recording, monitoring, delivering and otherwise fulfilling your order(s);
- verifying and processing your personal details and payment;
- personalising your web user experience on this website;
- complying with applicable rules, laws, regulations and investigations by relevant authorities (“Law”) or enforcing legal rights and remedies;
- backing up our systems to provide for disaster recovery;
- upgrading or diagnosing issues with this website;
- conducting audits, reviews and analysis of our internal processes, action planning and managing commercial risks;
- detecting or investigating prohibited, illegal, fraudulent or unauthorised activities;
- protecting the rights and safety of our customers, staff and the public; and
- any other purpose relating to the above.
We will not disclose your personal information to any other person unless we have your permission to do so, are obligated under applicable Law to do so and are legally restricted from informing you in advance, or there is a reasonable requirement for such disclosure (including disclosure to Teckwah's subsidiaries, associated companies, affiliates, agents, contractors, service providers and authorised third parties from time to time in order to provide our services to you). We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are in compliance with all obligations imposed upon us by the PDPA.
We do not control and shall not be responsible for the collection, use and protection of your personal data by any party with whom we share your personal data. In the event that the recipients of your personal data are located outside Singapore, you agree that we may transfer your personal data subject to us using reasonable efforts to ensure that the standard of protection afforded to your personal data is comparable to the protection afforded under the PDPA.
We retain personal data for as long as the purpose for which the data was collected exists. Thereafter we will destroy or delete the information or remove the association between you and the data, unless otherwise required by Law or accounting or business requirements.